If you use Telegram as a messaging app, you must have already noticed that you can use the same account on multiple devices at the same time. But do you know that you can actually use multiple telegram accounts on one single device? Yes, you can use more than one Telegram account on your Android or iPhone.
Here, we will see how to use multiple telegram accounts on your phone.
Use Multiple Telegram Accounts on iPhone
Telegram app for iPhone users resembles WhatsApp and is easy to use. You can quickly add and sign in to an additional Telegram account on your iPhone without logging out of the existing Telegram account.
Related: WhatsApp vs Telegram vs Signal: Switch to Better Privacy
- Open the Telegram app on your iPhone.
- Long press the settings tab icon at the bottom-right corner.
- Tap “Add Account.”
- Sign-in using your second Telegram account mobile number.
Using the same, you can create an additional Telegram account on your iPhone as well. The new account must use a secondary number of yours. You cannot create multiple Telegram accounts using the same mobile number.
Related: How to Read and Send Telegram Messages Using Siri on iPhone
Use Multiple Telegram Accounts on Android
You can sign in to an additional Telegram account using the Android app as well. Follow the steps to see how to sign in to multiple Telegram accounts on Android phones.
- Open the Telegram app on your phone.
- Tap the hamburger menu icon at the upper left corner.
- Tap the down arrow against your name.
- Choose the “Add Account” option under your name.
- Sign in using your mobile number linked to Telegram.
Telegram lets you add multiple accounts and use all of them at the same time. You can quickly switch between Telegram accounts on both Android and iPhone. also, you will get notifications for messages on all your telegram accounts as well.