Apple Watch gets a bunch of cool watch faces and other features. With the Watch app on your iPhone, you can customize and create your own watch face. Now, it is possible to make a Memoji watch face and set it on your Apple Watch.
In this guide, we will show you how to get the memoji watch face on Apple Watch.
Create and Set Memoji Watch Face from Apple Watch
If you have any of the latest Apple Watch — Series 4 or newer — then, you can create memojis right on your watch and make it watch face. Go check out our complete guide to make Memojis on Apple Watch.
Go through the steps below to see how to make an existing memoji as your Apple Watch watch face.
- Open the Memoji app on your Apple Watch.
- Tap the Memoji you want to set as the watch face.
- Scroll down to the bottom from the next screen.
- Tap “Create Watch Face.”
You will instantly get a watch face with the memoji on your Apple Watch. There will be no two extra complications, including the date & time. You can long-press the watch face to make edits and change watch faces.
Well, you get a fully-fledged memoji on Apple Watch, as on your iPhone. You can add accessories, face masks, and AirPods to bring a unique look to your Apple Watch memoji.
Create Custom Memoji Watch Face from iPhone
On Apple Watch, you simply choose a memoji you created and make it watch face. But, the Watch app on the iPhone offers more freedom. You can choose the memoji character, complications, and other styles for the watch face.
- Open Watch app on iPhone.
- Go to the Face Gallery tab.
- Tap Memoji watch face at the top.
- Choose color and character.
- Select the complications to add.
- Tap the “ADD” button.
- Now, go to the My Watch tab.
- Long press the memoji watch face under “MY FACES.”
- Choose “Set as Watch Face.”
Now, look at your Apple Watch to see the new memoji watch face. You can also change and choose the watch faces right from the Apple Watch. Apple allows you to choose any memoji character, including your custom memoji to add to the watch face.